No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing? LOL.

I am pummelling you becuz the ref is not stopping me.

Very poor referee.

Comment

Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
      What the hell was the ref doing? Echard was really out of it the second he was standing on the apron.
      This should be the ref's last fight as far as I'm concerned. Echard could have been killed.

Comment

Forget the ref, what the **** was the corner doing not throwing in the towel?

Comment

Did he yell "what are you doing!?!?" as he was getting his ass beat? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Lmao wtf is the ref doing
            exactly the ref put this dude life in danger, crazy.

Comment

Echerd actually said What are you doing to the guy punching him in the face. Lol what a great sequence. Inept referee, concussed boxer, clubbing punches and lifted leg as defense. I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                Echerd actually said What are you doing to the guy punching him in the face. Lol what a great sequence. Inept referee, concussed boxer, clubbing punches and lifted leg as defense. I love it!
                awesome

Comment

What did the ref do wrong? He shouldnt have broke up the action ok, but he clearly called the fight back on. protect yourself.

Comment

Poor job by the ref. White guy was clearly still drunk when he climbed back through the ropes. I think he didn't know what was going on when the ref allowed it to continue on. He probably thought the fight was over. Not taking anything away from the other dude, he did what he was supposed to do.

Comment

When Echard was getting back inside the ring, it reminded me of tag team matches in the WWE when a tag team partner gets tagged so he can legally get inside the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X