• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radical View Post
    cloud has no defense.
    he needs to improve this.
    Heneeds a little bit of head movement.

Comment

wow, nice performance. that left hook that staggered Woods was sick.

Comment

I think Cloud might end up fighting Tarver on Showtime

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
          Cloud is pretty average. Dawson will destroy him.

A shot Woods got through on Cloud quite often, if he was a bigger puncher, he may have hurt him a few times.

Good speed, decent power, bad defence.
          Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          Heneeds a little bit of head movement.
          I agree that Cloud has a weak defense and needs to improve but his offense is pretty good- great left hook combos

Comment

lol, you guys are so negative

all you ever hear is bad stuff. its not often you see Woods staggered like he was. Cloud has plenty to learn, but he put a lot of effort into the win and can be pretty darn good offensively at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
              Who has Dawson destroyed here lately? He would be going into this fight against Cloud as the non-puncher with an iffy chin to go along with it. I don't know if Cloud would beat Dawson for sure, but I wouldn't count him out either.
              Experienced, boxing ability, better ring generalship, and better defense. Dawson would pick Cloud apart, and judging by this fight, Cloud isn't that hard of a puncher as his record says. Also Dawson's chin isn't bad either since he's never been knocked out or even close to it.

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar777 View Post
                Experienced, boxing ability, better ring generalship, and better defense. Dawson would pick Cloud apart, and judging by this fight, Cloud isn't that hard of a puncher as his record says. Also Dawson's chin isn't bad either since he's never been knocked out or even close to it.
                Clinton Wood has only been stopped once in like 48 fights.....by RJJ (in his prime). He staggered Woods like 4 or 5 times, not bad at hurting a guy that has only been stopped or beaten by the best in the world.

Comment

Cloud is an idiot:

"He only fights guys over 40, at least Woods was 36 or 37"

BUT HE STILL LOST TO A 40 YEAR OLD TARVER! Idiot.

Comment

I'm betting 20K on Urango. any takers

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Clinton Wood has only been stopped once in like 48 fights.....by RJJ (in his prime). He staggered Woods like 4 or 5 times, not bad at hurting a guy that has only been stopped or beaten by the best in the world.
                      Cloud was hitting Woods with a butt load amount of shots, I was expecting Woods to go down by the 10th. Against top competition Cloud will probably knock out most of his opponents through accumulation and Woods was standing right in front of Cloud too, still couldn't knock him out. I would say his power is overrated, don't get me wrong though he hits hard.
                      Last edited by Boxingwizard; 08-28-2009, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X