The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
    Damn, carcamo don't look good
    I said it between the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Carcamo looked lethargic tonight. I agree with Teddy; something was wrong with him. Not to take anything away from Petrov. Petr was beautiful tonight.

Comment

Damn, Petrov makes my Spanish sound pathetic. lol I think I sound like Danny Garcia compared to him.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        So you still don't think that such a thing like the "Russian School" doesn't exist!?!
        Is his trainer a Russian?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          I said it between the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Carcamo looked lethargic tonight. I agree with Teddy; something was wrong with him. Not to take anything away from Petrov. Petr was beautiful tonight.
          Yea something was off sucks we aint get the best possible fight out of him tonight but oh well that how boxing goes, tons of great fight for petr at 135

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            I'd like to see Petrov vs. Hank Lundy, Ray Beltran or Jorge Linares.

Plenty of good fights at 135.
            I don't think he beats any of them tbh. I'd rather see Petrov vs. Bogere/Magdaleno.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Damn, Petrov makes my Spanish sound pathetic. lol I think I sound like Danny Garcia compared to him.
              I'm late on this but yeah his Spanish kills mine too lol

Comment

10:30 pm EST start time tonight.

Comment

Shobox is on now. Eddie Gomez about to fight.

Comment

Haven't been in here for a while, its good to see different people in here.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                      10:30 pm EST start time tonight.
                      Thanks, bro. Yudel Jhonson on tonight. I never had particularly high hopes for him, but I like the kid. Hope he does well.

Comment

Working...
                      X