The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    That's an excellent fnf second week in a row
    Yeah but the ****** judges got it wrong again and ruined it. Mendez beat the crap out of Usmanee.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Crazy excited?
      Or Crazy mad?
      He was pissed man, they had like 3 people holding him back

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        A draw? Well I'm interested now
        It's a Activity vs. Accuracy kind of fight. I thought Mendez won though, but Usmanee kept it competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Lucked out? Did you miss Usmanee almost going down too? His knees buckled hard.

Posted from krikya360.com App for Android

I'm referring to when Mendez touched the canvas, he could've lost the match had it been called.
          Oh... lol. My bad.

Posted from krikya360.com App for Android

Comment

FNF on hiatus until January. Ugh, what is there to look forward to on Friday nights now...

Comment

Do judges give more points to fighters who were robbed in their previous fights? Usameee did 10X better against the Cuban and lost but now he gets a draw?

Comment

Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
                FNF on hiatus until January. Ugh, what is there to look forward to on Friday nights now...
                showtime the new generation?
                That's like every other week though.

Roman/Mendez?

Comment

good season, my dogs.

i thoughtthe kayo of that PR by "polish prince" keilzewski was the best on fnf for the year. local kid. quincy mass.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                    Yeah but the ****** judges got it wrong again and ruined it. Mendez beat the crap out of Usmanee.
                    He really didn't.

Mendez is clearly the better fighter but he lay on the ropes throughout a lot of the fight and let Usmanee punch a lot. Granted Usmanee was msising a hell of a lot but Mendez lost a number of rounds just by letting Usmanee work and not doing enough in response. In terms of ring generalship Usmanee won a lot of rounds.

Comment

Mendez should see it this way, at least he can keep his belt. On to Martinez/Mendez.

Comment

Working...
                      X