• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    Whats going on with you man?

I have it so far,

Burgos 1,2,4

Amidu 3,5
    One of the craziest thunderstorms I've ever seen. Lightning is striking all over the ****ing place it's nuts. Lost power several times but it looks like its oh for good. I could hear the power grid surging.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
      One of the craziest thunderstorms I've ever seen. Lightning is striking all over the ****ing place it's nuts. Lost power several times but it looks like its oh for good. I could hear the power grid surging.
      Stay safe brother

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
        I see

Burgos has things under control at the moment, have him winning rounds 7 and 8 clearly.

Comment

i have it 7-2 or 6-3

Burgos controlling

Comment

Burgos is taking the fight over with his compact shots off the combos

Comment

amidu can prob get him out of there if he starts throwing an uppercut

Comment

Burgos was stunned multiple times in the 9th, he also may have been hurt to the body but he still did more than enough to win that round even though Amidu came on at the end.

Comment

isn't what burgos doing is considered running on this site? he's not going toe to toe with aminu he's using his legs controlling distance which makes him a runner.
                  Last edited by illmaticfighter; 07-26-2013, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                    Stay safe brother
                    Thanks, I saw some crazy ****ers riding their bikes in this storm.

Comment

Reminds me of Quartey a lot and he is doing well late. even after 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X