No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    If I'm Dejesus, I'm hoping he doesn't hold me.
    It must feel like sand paper when they clinch

Comment

These two suck, I would light them up like a Christmas tree.

Comment

Wow surprised Smith got up from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          It must feel like sand paper when they clinch
          HahahahHaha

Comment

One of my fav combos, uppercut then hook.

As usual with young guys dejesus went wild and missed everything after the KD

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              But teddy said he thinks golovkin beats everybody at 160 and KO's Martinez. So they're all inferior?

Its also no secret his resume isnt amazing, as its no secret that the top (yet inferior) guys are all ducking him as usual.
              Atlas stated his opposition has been soft thus far... But he has a high opinion of him...

2 opinions that don't contradict one another.

The top Middleweights are ducking as usual, but there are Jr. Middleweights that are willing to move up to face him. Of course...

Comment

Rosie has been at every fight for the past month or so, respect.

Comment

Respect to the ref for not stopping the fight when Smith fell against the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post
                    Atlas stated his opposition has been soft thus far... But he has a high opinion of him...

2 opinions that don't contradict one another.

The top Middleweights are ducking as usual, but there are Jr. Middleweights that are willing to move up to face him. Of course...
                    Ok but the fact that he thinks he beats everyone and KO's the champ makes them all inferiors, no?

And what great Jr middle weights are willing to move up and face him?

Comment

FNF started already?

Comment

Working...
                      X