Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets be real the only reason Proksa got any rounds here is that Mora's nature is to be economical and defense first......he straight clowned the kid...

Comment

I thought this was an 8-2 or 6-4 fight with maybe just a couple swing rounds. Proksa looked like a club fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
        I hyped Proska years ago, but he didn't live up to the hype. You get some right and you get some wrong. I got this one wrong, badly wrong.
        Bad style matchup, put him against guys who come forward like Vera or Lemieux and he'll do a number on them.

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
        i don't care.........look at his technique.

the guy was never nothin special.............

& that swing and a miss (followed by a mora crip walk) was plain ol embarrassing.
        He's never been sharp technically but he has talent, just needs a better trainer to hone that talent and polish (no pun intended) that rough diamond.

Comment

I'm a genius. Went against the grain 10 to 1.

Comment

That prick Prosa...cost me big money tonight. I got $150.00 on 3G by KO tomorrow, I need this.

Comment

Good evening!!

Comment

here we go

Comment

Just turned this on. Davis seems to be pulling ahead a bit I guess

Comment

Just cut it on first thing I noticed James Kirkland sitting in the front row haven't seen him in a min

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                      Just cut it on first thing I noticed James Kirkland sitting in the front row haven't seen him in a min
                      Just saw him when I read your post

Comment

Working...
                      X