No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
    This Douglas-King fight is ass. All I keep hearing is "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh" after every punch Douglas throws lol wtf
    I think that's his mom lol

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
      This Douglas-King fight is ass. All I keep hearing is "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh" after every punch Douglas throws lol wtf
      That's got to be Douglas mom! So ****king annoying! You can get the bitch out of the getto but you can't get the getto out of the bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
        That's got to be Douglas mom! So ****king annoying! You can get the bitch out of the getto but you can't get the getto out of the bitch!
        Whoa stop assuming she's from the ****** just because she's black, and middle class people do that **** too.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Whoa stop assuming she's from the ****** just because she's black, and middle class people do that **** too.
          What makes you think I made that comment because she is black? You can be "Snow White" and be getto! It refers to attitude or behavior not color of skin!

Comment

Don George vs Truax

bout to start

George should take him out

Comment

George gets the KO

Comment

any1 have a stream?

Comment

wow everything went opposite of what i thought lol

Comment

don george taking a licking from gabe truax on the undercard of FNF.

that's when you know you have arrived.

Comment

Wow....I retract my last post, lol. George got completely crushed that round, I thought he was going down for the count. He looks dead on his feet, no movement at all....he's not with it tonight.

10-9 Truax

Comment

Working...
                      X