No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
    He sure didn't look like it but once it was waved off they tried to play it off like "what? what? no"

agreed, i don't think atlas was being reasonable there. the guy was getting his face destroyed for very little money. the guy was asked if he could see, and his answer wasn't the one you're looking for if you've got to send a guy out for another round of that.

Comment

you dont speak linyasdgtjasgdj do you?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        agreed, i don't think atlas was being reasonable there. the guy was getting his face destroyed for very little money. the guy was asked if he could see, and his answer wasn't the one you're looking for if you've got to send a guy out for another round of that.
        They asked him if he could see and his initial response was *wink wink* Then I guess they said no? But once it was stopped they tried to protest it. He WAS taking a beating tho. I guess they shouldn't had sparred so hard. They only have themselves to blame.

Comment

Main event was very anti climatic after a good boxing card.

Comment

And just like that, Florida within 2

Comment

Bump for tonight. 9pm ESPN 2

Comment

I don't understand how Vera goes from looking decent against one opponent and then crapy against a worse fighter

Comment

Whose fighting tonight

Comment

Comment

Who the hell are those guys fighting tonight lol

Comment

Working...
                      X