No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
    So when is Ziglar going to just go for broke because he isn't going to win on the outside like this.
    I think he is just here to pay the rent

Comment

Rogers vs ziglar looks like a bootleg Khan Vs Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Those are pretty good odds. I want to bet on the BHOP fight tomorrow but I only feel confident of putting money on the fight going the distance. I also want to bet on the Barker fight but he is like an -1800 fav, so I'd have to parlay that for sure.

I might bet on that Sosa fight as the odds are pretty close to even on that one. Trying to save up for next week and dump a lot on Tim winning and the fight going the distance.
        You're probably gonna have to lay close to 4/1 on that Hopkins fight going the distance. It's juiced pretty heavily to the over. Maybe parlay that with Barker (still not gonna be great odds)?

I was looking at the Sosa fight, too.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          I'm not sure how that myth came about but he never was a gold medalist, he didn't even qualify for the olympics as he lost to David Price in the trials.

I do believe he has a brother/cousin with a similar sounding name who took an olympic medal though so maybe that is it.
          I didn't mean gold medalist at the Olympics, in the Caribbean games.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Yeah, it's one of those meh type fights....both guys moving and showing a lot of action but nothing too exciting happening.
            My daughter usually watches fights with me but this one is so bad she turned her back to it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              My daughter usually watches fights with me but this one is so bad she turned her back to it.
              I like to pretend my 17 month old is watching the fights with me...

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                You're probably gonna have to lay close to 4/1 on that Hopkins fight going the distance. It's juiced pretty heavily to the over. Maybe parlay that with Barker (still not gonna be great odds)?

I was looking at the Sosa fight, too.
                Oh yeah, I know, right now it's like -625 on the over......terrible odds. Hopkins is a +140 though and I think he has the skills to outsmart Cloud but I'm worried about GBP maybe trying to push him out because he's old. He does have the marketability of breaking his own record though.

There is this Mendez-Salgado fight too with Medez being a -145 and Salgado at +115 that might be worth taking a look at. I usually do pretty well at taking a risk at those unknown type fights but I usually don't risk too much. I usually only do good eating up the bad odds on guaranteed wins. If I had 2K to dump, I'd throw it all on Tim to win by a UD and feel pretty safe with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                  Grab his/her hands and start throwing some combos with them like "show em how it's done, you tell em"

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    Haha s/he doesn't? Mine is 9 months and she sits there and zones out with these fights. Football is something she seems to enjoy watching too. I guess she just enjoys watching violence... o.O

Comment

Teddy just picked Cloud to UD Hopkins

Place money on Hopkins fellas, its official

Comment

Working...
                      X