Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campbell managed to sneak in a few rights but he is too small and old to deal any real damage it seems.

Comment

Like what I'm seeing from Bizier, he's got some nice technique.

Comment

campbell just backing to the ropes now. those ropes are comforting when you are on 40 year old legs with a ton of wars. it's not a good thing.

Comment

Bizier is throwing great 3-4 punch combinations.

Comment

Campbell is a tough,tough dude, he is taking heavy artillery for sure. Bizier is leading with the head like a mofo too.

6-0 Bizier..........Campbell's corner may stop it to save Nate punishment if he loses another round or so because he can't hurt dude but he'll need a KO to win.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Bizier is throwing great 3-4 punch combinations.

he's just a workman throwing at a fighter with no legs on the ropes. great combinations would have put campbell down long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                Like what I'm seeing from Bizier, he's got some nice technique.
                He has a nice left-high, left-low combo that works very well. Pretty well-rounded from what I can see....pretty sound.

Comment

my cable has started to flicker like crazy. i hope it stays on, and that my power doesn't turn off.

campbell has taken a ton of punches to the body and the head.

Comment

Look at Campbell's face....man, he doesn't swell easy but his face is getting bad.

Comment

Campbell will be KTFO soon!!

Comment

Working...
                      X