Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molina mopped the floor with Spinks

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      Might as well get Molina warmed up to the holding (not that he doesn't play his part)...K9 does the same thing but on a much more physical level, probably will end up being good for Molina to have to go through a fight like this one
      That's going to be an ugly fight. At least Molina will finally get his title shot though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        standing 8 count wtf?

Posted from krikya360.com App for Android
        Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        I'm lost as well...
        Spinks was intentionally going through the ropes. The ref wasn't having it.

Comment

Glad this is done. Damn, I wish Molina had some pop. He has the volume to put guys away, but not the power.

Comment

Cory Spinks is done Molina took his soul thats why the ref called a standing count

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              That's going to be an ugly fight. At least Molina will finally get his title shot though.
              Good for Carlos, man. He can't catch a break.

(Maybe I shouldn't say anything before they announce the decision. This is FNF! )

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                I'm lost as well...
                I pressed rewind, because I thought I blinked and missed something..

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

standing 8 count wtf?

I'm lost as well...
                  Ref was a joke. Molina did his share of fouls like punching spinks while pushing down on the neck but not a word from the ref. then a standing 8 count not to mention there was like 20 secs left. this was a joke of an eliminator as well.

only in boxing do you get a title shot get KOed in the process just to turn around and get a shot at the eliminator for the same title. smh

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Glad this is done. Damn, I wish Molina had some pop. He has the volume to put guys away, but not the power.
                    Yup and one of the best sense of distances, he usually gets great extension even when it seems like he's too close.

Comment

Its a damn shame what boxing has come to that I was still nervous about a robbery as the scores were being read

Comment

Working...
                      X