• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol this ref is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      that a side, dog?

Comment

if spinks gets stopped by Molina that'd be embarrassing. not even Kirkland was stopped by Molina.

Posted from krikya360.com App for Android

Comment

Not the most action packed fight, but it is always interesting to watch how skilled guys approach fights like this.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            A-side meth, used 500 years ago in the philipines. bullets bounced off those mother f#ckers, according to roger mayweather.

Comment

Spinks in retreat mode

Comment

Teddy is right though if Molina was committed to working that midsection he would make this so much easier on himself, it would have already paid off if he started the fight like that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Not the most action packed fight, but it is always interesting to watch how skilled guys approach fights like this.
                  i know what that looks like, and it doesn't have to be nearly this bad

Comment

A-side meth, used 500 years ago in the philipines. bullets bounced off those mother f#ckers, according to roger mayweather.
                    I see said the blind man

Comment

i know what that looks like, and it doesn't have to be nearly this bad
                      I take what I can get out of a fight~ the power of positive thinking.

Comment

Working...
                      X