Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got Verizon FIOS, so I have the NBCSports channel, YAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      You should man, I think it's basic cable.

I hear that, the same thing happens when he's trying to instruct his fighters in their corner. It sucks man, god knows who's watching this and might be making fun of him or something. I always enjoy listening to trainers commentate.

Damnit, now we have 2 threads going.

i will allow my thread to die if it's the will of the council that the FNF thread will be used

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Just got Verizon FIOS, so I have the NBCSports channel, YAY!!
        Man, I always thought this **** was basic?
        Originally posted by New England View Post
        i will allow my thread to die if it's the will of the council that the FNF thread will be used
        Man Im on both but we need to pick one. Too much clicking, don't wanna miss any action!

Comment

lol @ "he comes to us allllllllllllllllll the way from.. miami"

Comment

i got dish n its not my shizz!!!!! fixing to call ******s cause i got the sport package they should jus throw in there, i aint to worry bout it do, we should stick to this thread

Comment

its so wierd about bj flores. he seems so intelligent now calling a fight.
              but he's such a lousy fighter that doesnt do what he preaches.

Comment

Dont forget guys kim vs beltran tn on espn , special ed of fnf !

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                  Dont forget guys kim vs beltran tn on espn , special ed of fnf !
                  Starts in 15 minutes

Comment

ji-hoon-kim vs ray beltran the guy who handed lundy his first loss

Comment

this fight will be great ji-hoon kim never has a bad fight

Comment

Working...
                      X