Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So JuanMa was right, sorry bro

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      I agree there isn't much consistency....i like refs that attempt to unhook their arms at the very least and see if they will work out before choosing to break them.
      Not to sound like an old man but it's more of a modern thing. In the older days they let them really fight on the inside.

Comment

Gonna be disappointed if this goes to the scorecards. Wish Molina had more power.

Comment

Molina put on a clinic and did it without clinching too much lol

Comment

Molina is a handful for anybody. **** I think he would beat any of the top 154 which means he is my no. 1 guy at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Gonna be disappointed if this goes to the scorecards. Wish Molina had more power.
              Why? Not every fight has to end in a KO. Molina looked great, schooled him for 10 rounds and I don't know why "boxing fans" don't like watching people box....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Not to sound like an old man but it's more of a modern thing. In the older days they let them really fight on the inside.
                lol, I didn't want to either...I think the refs that are good at that, unhook arms and small things like that can really keep a fight moving at a good pace. richard steele, for all the ish he got, was really good at that

Comment

This was how he should've fought Kirkland, but he probably would've been in danger of getting hurt more often. Entertaining nonetheless

Comment

great inside fighting he has, mostly is the other guys holding n clinching him

Comment

A pretty modest ending to what has been a really stellar season of FNF.

Comment

Working...
                      X