The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    How could 8% of the nuthuggers score that last round for Barnett lol
    I think Dempsey is trolling us on FB and voting for Barnett.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      mostly just their shape, actually. small waist, huge shoulders, some pow in the right hand.

cintron was an all around better athlete and boxer, with better power to boot, though.
      I agree about Cintron on the physical side and he is above Barnett by a good margin in that regard.

Comment

This motherffffff keeps head hunting. Why the fk... Where is his bodywork?!

Comment

barnett is making him miss, but he's too scared to make him pay for it

gesta is not good.
          fast hands and power. that's it. this jamoke is tagging him and making him miss.

Comment

5-1 gesta

damn it must be annoying fighting a guy like his opponent. he does a complete 90 degree angle when bobbing and weaving
            Last edited by tranquilo; 08-03-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

4-2 gesta. gesta has fast hands, ill give him that. i hope he has a good chin tho because his defense is nonexistent

Comment

5-1 Gesta.

Broner would Bolivian this kid.

Comment

This Gesta is winning, but he will fail miserably when moving up to world class. Telegraphs punches, mainly because he never feints. When he does finally pivot you know a punch is coming.

Comment

4-2 Barnett....Gesta is fading

Comment

Does Gesta know that body shots are legal? This dude is head hunting

Comment

Working...
                      X