• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****in DISGUISTIN wow..

Comment

raybon better get a cat scan

Comment

That was short but I thought it was fun to watch. Good to see that Wilder come to fight in shape. Hopefully he stays that way.

Comment

damn, that was like a fight night round 3 knock out. haha, body just crumbled and went limp on the ropes.

man, the size of Wilder. Makes me wonder, a few years from now, if coached properly....who knows, maybe he could really be something big

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
            Down again...Wilder's flawed but it won't show against this bum...
            How do we know? Teddy said he leaned wayy foward when he throws the jab,i didnt see him do it today,he threw alot,he either moved back or just jabbed,i didnt see him lean way in,Teddy said he did it in the amateurs,he might off got over it,we dont kbow if hes still flawed in some departments which Teddy seen in the Olympics,he looked fast as ****

Comment

That was great, off to Showtime I'll catch the rest later....DVR yeah!!

Comment

How can Teddy say Wilder needs to be taught how to fight then rip on his level of opposition.

Wilder needs tons of work but he is a big man and inbetween all the akward punches he does throw some really nice looking ones.

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
                  How do we know? Teddy said he leaned wayy foward when he throws the jab,i didnt see him do it today,he threw alot,he either moved back or just jabbed,i didnt see him lean way in,Teddy said he did it in the amateurs,he might off got over it,we dont kbow if hes still flawed in some departments which Teddy seen in the Olympics,he looked fast as ****
                  Like the first jab he did it, he leaned in and could have gotten caught.

Comment

Mark Breland is Wilder's trainer that is cool. That is probably a good match for him.

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
                      he looked improved since I watched him in the olympics. granted it was against a bum but his technique looked better to me. He also seemed faster than I remember.

And guys, he's 23 years old. He's basically still a kid so he will learn and continue to improve. I like what I see for a guy that has only 5 fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X