Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with all of these upsets in boxing I'm not even sure if demarco beats molina anymore................

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      It would be wise to put Broner in with Beltran because he will look like a million bucks and wreck Beltran. For a first fight in a weight class that is not usually a bad route to go, plus Beltran could not knock down a "chinny" Lundy with his best shots~

To HBO guys looking great against almost anyone on their air works, when it comes to building stars one round at a time.
      yea, and as soon as the fight is made, ppl will talk **** about it. beltran is a journeyman. and he isnt even better than escobedo. i dont think that fight would do much for broner but make him look good.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        The guy saying Linares would be a solid fight asking me if Im mentally stabled. Go figure.
        you're obviously mentally unstable...............you're also overly emotional.

grab a tampon..................

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          Linares is a good solid fight.............

i thought his last fight was prematurely stopped. & i had him beating demarco comfortably before the stoppage on cuts.

I don't think it's a amazing match up but definitely a solid fight.
          Stoppage on cuts? i was at the fight and maybe it seemed like a boxing lesson by Linares but he was wincing at every punch the whole night, it was only matter of time as far as I was concerned watching the fight play out. Demarco was stalking and Linares was finished

Maybe his last fight was stopped prematurely i wont bother arguing that because it's irrelevant in his case.... why he was on the floor to begin with against Thompson in the first place... his confidence is probably at an all time low right now

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            you're obviously mentally unstable...............you're also overly emotional.

grab a tampon..................
            And you reach down your throat and grab Broner's nuts out of there..................

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              he called marquez, demarco and rios out and u were upset about that too. lol. so if he wants to fight a guy, its because he's mexican and if he doesnt want to fight a guy thats because hes mexican too?? im confused. how does that work??
              Broner is racist

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                Broner is racist
                lol, maybe so. but dont let it consume u.

Comment

yea, and as soon as the fight is made, ppl will talk **** about it. beltran is a journeyman. and he isnt even better than escobedo. i dont think that fight would do much for broner but make him look good.
                  Since when does HBO care about that?

Broner did good ratings, having him look like king of the universe at 135 is kind of in their interest.

He would look spectacular against Beltran for his 135 debut, and they could put Linares on the undercard and set up that fight and likely have him look great in that fight also.

I am not even trying to stress Broner, I just know what they want to try and accomplish, I know dudes will bitch to high heaven but I am not trying to get twisted over something that you can see coming a mile away.

You could replace Beltran with a bunch of dudes though and get the same effect.

Comment

beltran is no journeyman.I said beltran would beat lundry from the
                    start cause he fights like molina.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Since when does HBO care about that?

Broner did good ratings, having him look like king of the universe at 135 is kind of in their interest.

He would look spectacular against Beltran for his 135 debut, and they could put Linares on the undercard and set up that fight and likely have him look great in that fight also.

I am not even trying to stress Broner, I just know what they want to try and accomplish, I know dudes will bitch to high heaven but I am not trying to get twisted over something that you can see coming a mile away.

You could replace Beltran with a bunch of dudes though and get the same effect.
                      well this is true. lol, theres gonna be a lot of bellyaching no matter who he fights unless its gamboa.

Comment

Working...
                      X