Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 7 to Lundy. Puts him ahead 4-3.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      lundy isnt a bum. he just isnt that good. but thats everyone at 135 except vasquez and abril and broner and gamboa.
      it's a fair idea, but...gamboa's a bit premature, wouldn't you say?

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        lundy up

I think you are being swayed by Zab Judahs horrifically bias commentary either that or you're from Lundys hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          How you know is the weight and not Beltran's work? There's people saying Lundy looked great but now it's not the same Lundy we're used to seeing........... So it has to be the weight.
          i saw him at the beginning of the fight too u know. he wasnt nearly as crisp as he usually is. look, im not defending lundy, if he loses, he loses, but im sure the weight had some effect on him.

Comment

beltran doesnt fight like a sparring partner, but in part he's conditioned that way in part.

he probably goes 2-3 rounds with pacquiao at the most each day.

he's taking breaks. when he turns it on he puts hank at risk of getting stopped.

if he can keep the heat up and keep throwing power i tink he can stop him. otherwise lundy is looking to be coming on.

Comment

lundy is always getting hurt early on...........he becomes stronger down the stretch..............

Comment

beltran can stop him with a hook to the head on the ropes

zab loves him some lundy

Comment

Beltran got this rd. 4-4/

Comment

beltran round

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      beltran can stop him with a hook to the head on the ropes

zab loves him some lundy
                      No he can't~

He had that chance hit him with his best shot and didn't drop him. I don't think he can land that punch again and even if he did it isn't enough to close the show.

Comment

Working...
                      X