Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pavlik needs to hurry up and kill this guy. I give Sigmund props for not going down after bleeding so much.

Comment

I mean, he's gotta be excited too. He went from fighting in VA to being on ESPN in Vegas and fighting Pavlik. An ex champ...

Comment

This kids tough as fook, hes taking a pasting.

Fight should be stopped soon, you can't just keep taking these sort of shots.

Comment

pavlik turned southpaw

he's getting in rounds / toying with this guy

it's getting ugly in there. if he gets finished with big shots this kid is going to need a long break after this fight.

he used to be active. he wont be after this one.

Comment

Pavlik is murdering this guy. He's gonna get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Yea... not a lot of schools.
              I think Vtech... and maybe UVA are the biggest in state.
              Yeah, I went to Tech and they had all kinds of schit. I was always stuck studying or doing homework, engineering sucks. I saw a heavy bag in McComas Hall and I asked a dude working there about it and he said it was for the boxing club.

Comment

Originally posted by FightingWords View Post
                Aside from a little ring rust, Pavlik should put this guy out within 4 to 6 rounds if he is to be taken serious about being back on top.
                I don't think Pavlik's trying to KO him... I think he's trying to beat his ass as long as he can.

Comment

It's only a matter of time before Shaq and Barkley become boxing commentators too.

Comment

Screw the bloody face. He's taking some mean left hooks to the body...

Comment

corner should stop the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X