No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Yea, one of my trainers was part of it or some crap. Coach Rob from 7 Cities gym in VA Beach.
    Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Yea, he fights up in fairfax and stuff.
    He's getting murdered... just like I said.
    I like his earmuffs
    HAha, nice....Richmond doesn't have shizz. Not like I've looked in to it but you never hear anything about local matches, it's like some underground network.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      HAha, nice....Richmond doesn't have shizz. Not like I've looked in to it but you never hear anything about local matches, it's like some underground network.
      For real? Thought one of my friends went to some college in Richmond to fight some Russian dude. Amateurs of course tho... Not 100% sure it was Richmond.

Comment

Pavlik slowing down already in the 4th...? Or Im just seeing things?
        Pavlik looks bad to me.....I mean he is winning but he should have put this guy away in 2 rds.

Comment

If Cujo was actually good he would be a tough fker to beat... He's fkin tough and taking this beating like a man.

Comment

This guy is leaning into Pavlik way to much.

Comment

For real? Thought one of my friends went to some college in Richmond to fight some Russian dude. Amateurs of course tho... Not 100% sure it was Richmond.
              Only thing I could think of would maybe be VCU or UR (university of Richmond). None of the other universities would be large enough to have a sports program that included boxing.

Comment

this guy came to earn his paycheck....

Comment

Pavlik looks bad to me.....I mean he is winning but he should have put this guy away in 2 rds.
                  Either that or this guy is fkin tough like I mentioned. You hear him talking? He's nuts...

Comment

Only thing I could think of would maybe be VCU or UR (university of Richmond). None of the other universities would be large enough to have a sports program that included boxing.
                    Yea... not a lot of schools.
                    I think Vtech... and maybe UVA are the biggest in state.

Comment

"he's not going to stop me"

and he tells Pavlik "you're not going to stop me baby"

Comment

Working...
                      X