The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i know i'm on your ignore list, but mike lee is not "really good"

thats not at all what a blue chip prospect looks like.
    Really? I don't think I have ever used my ignore list or function. If I did, I was probably drinking that night and forgot I did it........I don't believe in doing that stuff, it's the freaking interweb grudges don't exist within the matrix.

Comment

What's up with the time... it went 0 seconds way to early and had to reset.

Comment

lol @ this fight

Comment

Durazo actually doing good.

Comment

Dude is not amazing but he is fundamentally sound. He does well when the works the jab but I think he has some kind of stamina issues.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Really? I don't think I have ever used my ignore list or function. If I did, I was probably drinking that night and forgot I did it........I don't believe in doing that stuff, it's the freaking interweb grudges don't exist within the matrix.

yeah man i'm pretty sure i was on it at one point. i went to reply to something and was told i was unable.

enjoy ze fights.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Dude is not amazing but he is fundamentally sound. He does well when the works the jab but I think he has some kind of stamina issues.
                Well he's done nothing but 4 rounders so far... so I don't think he's pacing himself and going all out.

Comment

Durazo won the first round after constantly landing body shots constantly. Better round 2 for Lee, but Durazo still landing solid body shots. If this were a 6 or 8 rounder and Durazo could keep it up, this would be an upset because Lee's going to fall apart by the 4th. He's getting hit too easily and those body shots take that steam out of you. He's already slown down enough to get clipped witha nice right to the chin by Durazo...

Comment

Lee will win this, they aren't going to give it to this other guy

Comment

Lee's going to win.... no way he loses on the cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X