<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last time I checked this was a boxing forum...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time I checked this was a boxing forum...

I'm sick of seeing thread titles contain the acronyms WEE and UFC.

Without sounding too much like a board ****, this is a boxing forum. I am a fan of UFC but I believe there is a section dedicated to the sport.

And as for WWE, so Floyd hit the big show (or whatever his name is), wow great, do we need 354415345 threads talking about a sport that has nothing to do with boxing?

krikya360.com gets nailed for things like this on other boxing forums. Let's not dumb down our forum by talking about a mainstream pantomine like WWE in our boxing forum. Or at least take it to another section.

Rant over.

lol good rant, someone had to say it sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey gomez View Post
      I'm sick of seeing thread titles contain the acronyms WEE and UFC.

Without sounding too much like a board ****, this is a boxing forum. I am a fan of UFC but I believe there is a section dedicated to the sport.

And as for WWE, so Floyd hit the big show (or whatever his name is), wow great, do we need 354415345 threads talking about a sport that has nothing to do with boxing?

krikya360.com gets nailed for things like this on other boxing forums. Let's not dumb down our forum by talking about a mainstream pantomine like WWE in our boxing forum. Or at least take it to another section.

Rant over.
      agreed. now we have all these idiotic pbf huggers with wwe threads. its annoying as hell

Comment

agreed put in the ***ing lounge geez

Comment

If only some would take heed.

Big Show on the wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
            agreed. now we have all these idiotic pbf huggers with wwe threads. its annoying as hell
            Damn straight.

Comment

Agreed, and I think they actually have a WWE thread somewhere in this forum.

Comment

What about all these ****s talking about soccer? this is a boxing forum for **** sake.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
                  What about all these ****s talking about soccer? this is a boxing forum for **** sake.
                  Damn straighter!

Comment

What is this Soccer you speak of? Man Utd on the wrist.

Comment

Working...
                    X