No announcement yet.

Andy Lee to Make Debut on Friday Night Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy Lee to Make Debut on Friday Night Fights

March 21 Lee takes on Brian Vera on FNF.

A chance for the American audience to see Lee in action.

Brian Lee actually debuted on ESPN's And 1 show. The And 1 team visited the Kronk gym and "Spida" sparred Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      Brian Lee actually debuted on ESPN's And 1 show. The And 1 team visited the Kronk gym and "Spida" sparred Andy.
      Yeah he kicked Spyda's ass. Vera should be an opponent that wants to fight and Andy should look good.

Comment

Brian Lee? You mean Andy Lee right?

I'd like to have seen that episode.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
          Yeah he kicked Spyda's ass. Vera should be an opponent that wants to fight and Andy should look good.
          i used to collect all the And 1 tapes. At first, they would give out the tapes at Footaction when you copped something. I loved the first couple of tapes because the footage looked grainy and amateurish, **** looked real bootlegged. Then they started to professionally make them as far as production.

Comment

Rofl @ that Horus thread.

Did he commit suicide after that?

Comment

Originally posted by mickey gomez View Post
              Rofl @ that Horus thread.

Did he commit suicide after that?
              naw, he's pretty much in denial that it even exists. he keeps saying how much he owns me, etc.

Comment

Oh **** that WAS Andy Lee wasn't it? I vaguely remember seeing that ep. I used to love the mixtapes. Once it went commercial it went down.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Oh **** that WAS Andy Lee wasn't it? I vaguely remember seeing that ep. I used to love the mixtapes. Once it went commercial it went down.
                  yeah, Andy, i typed Brian by accident. You'd think that a balla like Spyda woulda had a bit more stamina ha.

Comment

yeah, Andy, i typed Brian by accident. You'd think that a balla like Spyda woulda had a bit more stamina ha.
                    They don't say boxing is the toughest sport in the world for no reason my friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X