No announcement yet.

Caucasian American Lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caucasian American Lounge

Its already established territory but this is what we do so......

I can hardly be blamed here

ARRRRGGGG

Ahhhh. Finally a place where many BoxingScene posters can be amongst "themselves" and away from "the other." Will be interesting to see how they put this place to use now that their dreams have been realized!

Been kinda dead in here, tho...

*****.gif?cid=6c09b9522j00j8twpzc6pme6ci6g8uppl1i6428do8dlywi4&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=*****.gif&ct=g.gif

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Ahhhh. Finally a place where many BoxingScene posters can be amongst "themselves" and away from "the other." Will be interesting to see how they put this place to use now that their dreams have been realized!

Been kinda dead in here, tho...

*****.gif?cid=6c09b9522j00j8twpzc6pme6ci6g8uppl1i6428do8dlywi4&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=*****.gif&ct=g.gif
      Until the AI overlord gets wind of it I Suspect Spray is deliberately trying to get himself banned for laughs. Not that it won't keep our Lounge 4Chanites from using it while it lasts Most of the usual suspects have already been douched.....
      travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Biledriver View Post

Until the AI overlord gets wind of it I Suspect Spray is deliberately trying to get himself banned for laughs. Not that it won't keep our Lounge 4Chanites from using it while it lasts Most of the usual suspects have already been douched.....
        If they do it....meh.

I really did enjoy all of the back and forth between old caucasian american guys who want things the way it used to were vs everyone else. It made things very amusing.

I could just spam the lounge with big pulsing tranny c0cks if I really want to get the axe.
        Kid Cauliflower Kid Cauliflower likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

If they do it....meh.

I really did enjoy all of the back and forth between old caucasian american guys who want things the way it used to were vs everyone else. It made things very amusing.

I could just spam the lounge with big pulsing tranny c0cks if I really want to get the axe.
          Xxxxx

1000001471.jpg
          Spray_resistant Spray_resistant likes this.

Comment

ProBot murk'ed everything in this lounge but kept the title

I give this thread +/- 10 pages

Comment

Yes, they will s hit can'er to pacify the squalling hoards of reverse racists. Typical of America these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Cauliflower View Post
                Yes, they will s hit can'er to pacify the squalling hoards of reverse racists. Typical of America these days.
                I mean I fully expected this to be closed immediately lol

Comment

To be fair, the civilization which formerly inhabited this lounge was completely extinct when Whitey arrived and planted a flag. Legend has it that a plague moved across the land and wiped everyone out

Comment

'We will have equal rights for all. Except Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Jews, Gays, women, Muslims. Uhmm... Everybody who's not a white man. And I mean white-white, so no Italians, no Polish, just people from Ireland, England, and Scotland. But only certain parts of Scotland and Ireland'

Comment

Working...
                    X