Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- Til Infinity: The Souls of Mischief (Full-Length Documentary)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- Til Infinity: The Souls of Mischief (Full-Length Documentary)

I've only watched a few minutes so far but seems really well made and very cool to see various old hip hop heads giving them respect. Check it out if you ever were into Souls of Mischief or Hiero. Will hit you right in the nostalgia if you came up listening to them like I did.

will check it out later, cheers.

one of the few remixes that are better than the original:

Comment

I would have to agree with that. Same thing with the demo version of Batting Practice with the flute loop. I felt vindicated hearing a bunch of people say the same thing in the docu.

As for the documentary, it was even better than I expected honestly. Starts out with the very early formative years and discovery. Then they break down every song on the 93 Til Infinity album and the trouble around the 2nd album release, and going fully independent. Lots of little cameos from many big hip hop names and funny/interesting inside stories.

Comment

Well mlac if you like the Seville 76 break, then you'll like this bonus feature. Well maybe not actually. Too much of a good thing.

I'm half way through and it's annoying as hell already. They are intelligent guys, dropping some knowledge and sharing stories. The beat is obviously good too but no other samples than the drums. Put them together without any rhyme or reason (literally) or rhythm and it's driving me insane!

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X