Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were you popular in High School?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PLEASE HELP] Were you popular in High School?

Steve Sanders wanna know.

Were you 'prom queen'? Most popular boy? Class president? There were always that special group of kids....with flawless skin, beautiful hair, confident, smart, poised, the super athlete....just like me.

We all hung out together...the in-crowd. Were you IN it? Or were you always on the outside looking in? How did it effect your self esteem as a teen and later, as an adult? When did you find out you WERE 'good enough'?
    I was class president
    9.23%
    I was a popular athlete
    18.46%
    I was a bully
    10.77%
    I was a smart nerd
    10.77%
    I was a stupid nerd
    9.23%
    I was a cheerleader
    3.08%
    I was an average C level guy
    26.15%
    I was a" prom queen"
    7.69%
    I was bullied by the football/wrestling team
    4.62%

In as In can be. I even created the personalities of the inmates,LÖL.

Comment

G Dog didnt have lots of freinds but hung out with a close nit group

Ppl in my highschool used to get mad at the G Dog for talkin about boxing and street fights everyday

Comment

I was a loner loser goody two shoes who was quite small and weak, I used to get picked on everyday and was very suicidal. During my last year of highschool
        I got a growth spurt and was bigger than most of the kids, then I started beating people up and smoking weed and drinking, then I was getting popular and before I knew it highschool was over. 5 years of misery and 1 year of it not being so bad.

Comment

I was a loner too but everybody respected me coz they knew i could fight. Never had a girlfriend in Highschool even though i was the best looking guy.

Comment

I am in high school.. I'm not popular, but I have 2 groups of friends. They don't really get along, because one has a "higher social status" than the other. Each grade on their own are pretty close to each other though.

Comment

im not going to lie i was a **** at school

i had alot of fights and always caused trouble but i do regret it now

i got with girls and used them,once i was bored, i just used to blank them

i did come from a large group of friends that made me believe i was invincible.anyway that was a while ago, i was young and ****** back then

Comment

I was an athlete(basketball, soccer) but I don't know if that gave me any extra popularity. Sports weren't a big thing in my school so it really didn't give me that much popularity but I had a group of friends of about 30 people ranging from nerds to athletes to class clowns so our group got along with everyone and through all their connections I pretty much new everyone in my grade.

Comment

I get along with everybody

But if there was a Canadian **** who was also a klitschko-fan i wouldn't be friends with him

Comment

None of the above. I was nerd till the end of my sop****re year, and then started ditching, smoking cigarettes, etc. Kind of the quiet rebel type, still kind of am, even though I was a marching band geek.

I actually had a lot of friends, since I was a pot-smoking musician who liked to drink and never started fights with anyone. But to the "rich popular kids," I was an outcast. I was a goth with long hair and black finger nails.

A lot of girls actually liked that, but a lot of the guys thought I was a ***ot, but they didn't have balls to say it to my face. That was around late 1998-2000, so they were afraid me and people like me would go Columbine on their asses. I don't condone school shootings, and as much as I hate bullies, no one deserves to get shot, especially high school kids.

Comment

Working...
                    X