No announcement yet.

FAO Jack Napier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAO Jack Napier

Out of all the exquisite dishes you have posted for us, which is your personal favorite?

worms and dirt!

Pudding Desserts _ Worms in Dirt

* 1 16-ounce package Oreo type cookies
    * 2 cups cold milk
    * 1 package small JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
    * 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping , thawed slightly
    * individual serving cups
    * Gummy worms

What you do:

1.CRUSH cookies in zipper-style plastic bag with rolling pin or in food processor.

2.POUR cold milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in whipped topping and 1/2 of the crushed cookies.

3.PLACE about 1 tablespoon crushed cookies into each cup. Fill cups about 3/4 full with pudding mixture. Top with remaining crushed cookies.

4.REFRIGERATE until ready to serve. Garnish with gummy worms just before serving. Yields about 8 servings

Comment

hahah I knew a man of fine taste such as yourself wouldn't let me down

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
        hahah I knew a man of fine taste such as yourself wouldn't let me down
        try it, make a great dessert

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
          worms and dirt!

Pudding Desserts _ Worms in Dirt

* 1 16-ounce package Oreo type cookies
          * 2 cups cold milk
          * 1 package small JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
          * 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping , thawed slightly
          * individual serving cups
          * Gummy worms

What you do:

1.CRUSH cookies in zipper-style plastic bag with rolling pin or in food processor.

2.POUR cold milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in whipped topping and 1/2 of the crushed cookies.

3.PLACE about 1 tablespoon crushed cookies into each cup. Fill cups about 3/4 full with pudding mixture. Top with remaining crushed cookies.

4.REFRIGERATE until ready to serve. Garnish with gummy worms just before serving. Yields about 8 servings
          The Oreo pudding sounds good but the gummy worms would be no good. Too damn chewy for that dish.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            The Oreo pudding sounds good but the gummy worms would be no good. Too damn chewy for that dish.
            worms optional

Comment

Imagine a poor mentally ill child that can not use his computer very well and would love to debate boxing.

But because he is ill, he simply resorts to cutting and pasting pictures of food when he disagrees on someones point.....sad.

I hope these children are someday helped.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                Imagine a poor mentally ill child that can not use his computer very well and would love to debate boxing.

But because he is ill, he simply resorts to cutting and pasting pictures of food when he disagrees on someones point.....sad.

imagine a poor mentally ill child who still cries over Cotto's losses

Comment

gumbo or pho?

Comment

red k for trying to ruin a good thread

Comment

Working...
                    X