No announcement yet.

So ***** was right yet again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post

This has zero to do with counting votes. This was election interference.
    Election interference? Bullshlt

This is your desperate ass crying for at least 4 years. Give it up.
    LarryX.... Larry the boss likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Election interference? Bullshlt

This is your desperate ass crying for at least 4 years. Give it up.
      It's proven! Wtf are you even talking about. Why are you ignoring this and ghosts topic with real information that shows election interference? Are you that ****** or just a dem hack??

Dems cry election interference over Russia for years! They pushed it in the media while they all knew it was BS.

Now it's proven that they lied to voters about Russia and the laptop. We also now know because of a whistle-blower hunters taxes were scrapped by the IRS. We also know 51 Intel agents signed a letter saying the laptop was fake and the media pushed that on the voters as well saying it was Russia misinformation before the election.

Who was responsible for these things during a election? Dems and the dem media! Everything is on the first two pages, yet you want to ignore it all while dems cried Russia interference when they lost.

Just stop replying to me. You're a idiot.

Comment

It's proven! Wtf are you even talking about. Why are you ignoring this and ghosts topic with real information that shows election interference? Are you that ****** or just a dem hack??

Dems cry election interference over Russia for years! They pushed it in the media while they all knew it was BS.

Now it's proven that they lied to voters about Russia and the laptop. We also now know because of a whistle-blower hunters taxes were scrapped by the IRS. We also know 51 Intel agents signed a letter saying the laptop was fake and the media pushed that on the voters as well saying it was Russia misinformation before the election.

Who was responsible for these things during a election? Dems and the dem media! Everything is on the first two pages, yet you want to ignore it all while dems cried Russia interference when they lost.

Just stop replying to me. You're a idiot.
        You have no real information.

I don't even have to read your post here. Read the first line and know your dumb racist ass is just crying. Wahhhhhh wahhh.

SHut the fvcck up. Your cult daddy lost and then HE tried to steal the election. Deal with it bltch.

Comment

Dems claim Russia helped ***** win election.

Now we know, all lies!

Comment

You have no real information.

I don't even have to read your post here. Read the first line and know your dumb racist ass is just crying. Wahhhhhh wahhh.

SHut the fvcck up. Your cult daddy lost and then HE tried to steal the election. Deal with it bltch.
            Aw I get it, you're a Lil itch. Gor ya, perfectly understandable.

Comment

Aw I get it, you're a Lil itch. Gor ya, perfectly understandable.
              Nah, that would be you going by how you keep crying

How much longer do we have to hear you cry? Imagine if your cult daddy loses again. 4 more years of your tears

Comment

Thats a amazing comeback lol. You were literally played on all fronts and this is your response. The dems love you low IQ voters. Some day you'll wake up and it'll be too late.
                The world is still spinning,the sun is still out and the grass is still green

Comment

Nah, that would be you going by how you keep crying

How much longer do we have to hear you cry? Imagine if your cult daddy loses again. 4 more years of your tears
                  They gone riot again when he loses again
                  travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X