No announcement yet.

Where to buy Custom Boxing Trunks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy Custom Boxing Trunks

Does anybody know where you can get custom boxing trunks like the ones Antonio Margarito, Israel Vazquez, Robert Guerrrero, Jorge Linares

is there a website or a contact number

by any chance does anybody know

I know theres titleboxing and everlast but they dont carry those kind of trunks

try

Comment

What ya gotta do is go to a retirement home and find some old granny that can sew, you gotta supply the design and the material, I get one of my bitches to buy the satin coz they know more about that **** than me.
      Do a deal with the granny, ya gotta be hard because some of em are nasty pieces of work and wanna rip you. Im a bred wheeler and dealer so I get it done for $1.50, sometimes throw in some coke to get the old bag cracking. When ya go to pay look for a fault to get a discount, if she wont, just throw her 50 cents and cut and run (or put a cap in her ass)
      Ya need to bring a copy of the normal boxing shorts that fit so she can make a template. I prefer flare cut an inch above the knee, and when I say flare I mean flare mofo, mine flare so much i look like a red and yellow bat mobile. For design I get my man, Mo Modown Motown to work a bit of grafitti magic and spray The Black Swifty on me trunks in xchange for a few caps ( not in his ass of course for the cans)
      With this combo I look as flash as michael jackson in the billy jean video clip. I hope this helps ya sorry white ass.

Comment

pretty sure you can call up and ask for whatever if you don't like any of these too, good luck

Comment

I think Grant makes the best custom boxing shorts...but it will probably be expensive to have a pair made.

Comment

i see that ur lookin for like the mexican style of trunks..
            go to the 'sastre'

Comment

If it's Mexican Style trunks you want....I saw Ringside.com has them. Go their website and have a catalog sent to your house.

Comment

Get someone to make em for ya, its not difficult.

Comment

Get custom boxing trunks from kolumbusint.com
                  As they produce boxing equipments, they produce custom equipments for you whether trunks, gloves, etc

Comment

I like to wear the trunks autographed by world famous boxers and I wear Roberto Duran Autographed Custom Boxing Trunks. I purchase them from ******rtsmemorabilia.

Comment

Working...
                    X