Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Eager To Return, Craves Activity After Long Layoffs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Eager To Return, Craves Activity After Long Layoffs

Otto Wallin wants to be as active as possible now that he has ended another long layoff. Fresh off a fifth-round technical knockout of Travis Kauffman, the Swedish southpaw hopes to fight again before the end of 2020. That type of activity would be refreshingly different from what Wallin has experienced over the past two years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can see a lot of contenders avoiding this man.

Comment

Fury fought Wallin because it was the part of his big financial deal with Top rank.

Wallin must hope that somebody picks him as low budget tune - up fight.

Comment

I wanna see Wallin fight somebody and I mean anybody with a pulse. Kauffman was a out of shape punching bag so it's still impossible to tell what Wallin is made of

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          I can see a lot of contenders avoiding this man.
          He's a strong man! He needs to work on how he disengages the action. He scores, but then steps away leaving himself way to open.

Comment

Kauffman looked like a horribly out of shape club fighter.. oh wait Even when he couldn't raise his left arm, All In Wallin still couldn't hurt him.

Comment

I think a good level of progression would be to match Wallin up with someone at the level of like Jermaine Franklin, Tom Schwarz, Gerald Washington or even Dominic Breazeale. With the first two, it would help sort out some of these untested fighters with nice records and against the latter two it would be against former title challenges who still will try to win.

Kaufmann is normally a tough durable dude but was terribly out of shape and had a foot in retirement.

Comment

He'll fight another bum no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                X