<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angelo Leo Pounds Tramaine Williams For Decision, Wins WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Angelo Leo Pounds Tramaine Williams For Decision, Wins WBO Title

It was announced previous main event fighter Stephen Fulton Jr. tested positive for COVID-19 and was removed from the 122-pound title fight versus Angelo Leo. Tramaine Williams will now step in to face fellow unbeaten Leo for the vacant WBO Jr. Featherweight World Championship in the main event.

Ra’eese Aleem, who was previously scheduled to face Williams, will instead face 122-pound contender Marcus Bates in a rematch of their 2018 bout that saw Aleem walk away with a unanimous decision victory. The winner of Aleem vs. Bates will be in line for a shot at the WBA Super Bantamweight World Title.

The SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING telecast also features a light heavyweight rematch between Houston’s Joe George and Argentina’s Marcos Escudero that opens the telecast.

Showtime is live

Comment

Wait, is Mares looking off camera because he's new and doesn't know where to look or are his eyes permanently ****ed up? lol

Comment

Yeaaa In Abner Mares a huge improvement compared to narcissist biased maliganni.

Well done showtime.

Comment

I don’t remember fight 1.

Comment

Fight time!!!!

Comment

George/Escudero 2 about to start

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                I don’t remember fight 1.
                Yeah, it was one of the rare cards I missed as well

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Fight time!!!!
                  Right now?

Comment

Rd 1 to George, but I can already tell both of these guys are no good lol. George fights like a much ****tier Jesse Hart

Comment

Working...
                    X