Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angelo Leo Pounds Tramaine Williams For Decision, Wins WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cong**** to Leo. Though it would have been a much more interesting fight had it been Fulton but it's all good, we'll have that fight within 6 months. I don't see Leo being champion that long since it wasn't an impressive performance. It was very repetitive after round 4. He kept working the body which is what he does usually as an inside fighter but unfortunately for him he doesn't have power and that heavy breathing makes me question his conditioning and how well he would adjust when matched with an opponent that is technically sound, has good footwork and a good jab. If this is the best we'll see of Leo, then that answers the question of his status as world champion will be limited.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Yes he stopped because Leo made his ass stop it’s not like Williams chose to stop moving on his own lol

Cmon man give credit where credit is due Leo is a little beast dude will cause trouble for any of the other champs in the division

Won’t waste my time arguing with you
      Simple , if he wasn’t Latino you wouldn’t be here debating chit
      Leo does amazing bodywork , no doubt about it
      Throws in bunches
      But also misses in bunches
      Gets caught every time he stops throwing and is very slow

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Won’t waste my time arguing with you
        Simple , if he wasn’t Latino you wouldn’t be here debating chit
        Leo does amazing bodywork , no doubt about it
        Throws in bunches
        But also misses in bunches
        Gets caught every time he stops throwing and is very slow
        Bit you’re tongue there huh

Cuz if Leo wasn’t Latino you wouldn’t be bashing him.

Whatever man ignore me and I’ll do the same.

Comment

Bit you’re tongue there huh

Cuz if Leo wasn’t Latino you wouldn’t be bashing him.

Whatever man ignore me and I’ll do the same.

I picked Leo to win tonight
          No Latino hater here , just a realistic boxing fan who doesn’t pick with his heart or nationality or anything else for that matter
          Not biatching you out , just stating the facts

Comment

I picked Leo to win tonight
            No Latino hater here , just a realistic boxing fan who doesn’t pick with his heart or nationality or anything else for that matter
            Not biatching you out , just stating the facts
            Yes i do support Latino fighters but I also call it how it is when they suck ass I call it, you can go look as some of my past post and I was also calling out leo In the first 3 rnds for fighting a dumb fight and said he will get whooped if he doesn’t adjust.

Comment

Finally another world champion for Mayweather Promotions.

Comment

PBC and WBO ?

Are they finally working together ?

Comment

Yes i do support Latino fighters but I also call it how it is when they suck ass I call it, you can go look as some of my past post and I was also calling out leo In the first 3 rnds for fighting a dumb fight and said he will get whooped if he doesn’t adjust.

Cool
                  But I do get the impression you are a little bias and it’s only fughin normal
                  Yes you did state that as I stated that Williams speed seemed to be or would be a factor in the fight
                  But it only lasted for three rounds and that’s it
                  Leo didn’t adapt imo , dumbass Williams began getting fooled to fight Leo’s fight and paid for it
                  The minute he stopped moving and not utilizing his speed he was done
                  I thought Williams would have more bite but he didn’t
                  Leo was lucky that Williams couldn’t hurt him cause I’m sure a few of the shots he got tagged with , had they had power would of put him down
                  He’s very stationary , doesn’t move well at all and goes straight back and gets tagged

Comment

Cool
                    But I do get the impression you are a little bias and it’s only fughin normal
                    Yes you did state that as I stated that Williams speed seemed to be or would be a factor in the fight
                    But it only lasted for three rounds and that’s it
                    Leo didn’t adapt imo , dumbass Williams began getting fooled to fight Leo’s fight and paid for it
                    The minute he stopped moving and not utilizing his speed he was done
                    I thought Williams would have more bite but he didn’t
                    Leo was lucky that Williams couldn’t hurt him cause I’m sure a few of the shots he got tagged with , had they had power would of put him down
                    He’s very stationary , doesn’t move well at all and goes straight back and gets tagged
                    He works hard, but I believe Old Man Rigo could move up and take his strap ASAP, if he wanted to!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      He works hard, but I believe Old Man Rigo could move up and take his strap ASAP, if he wanted to!

I can’t disagree with that
                      The kid is young but much improvement needed
                      But as of right now , I think it would look like a man stealing candy from a kid

Comment

Working...
                      X