Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Espinoza: Leo-Williams 'Great Alternative' After Fulton Failed Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Espinoza: Leo-Williams 'Great Alternative' After Fulton Failed Test

Al Haymon, promoter Tom Brown and Showtime's Stephen Espinoza prepared as best they could for exactly what happened Wednesday. They developed a comprehensive, costly contingency plan to keep their televised bouts intact in the event boxers scheduled to participate tested positive for COVID-19. Observing seven of the last 10 main events ESPN and Top Rank produced in June and July get altered, postponed or canceled altogether reinforced the importance of being able to make such adjustments at the 11th hour.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Better fight imo.......

Comment

Black people teaching a ***ish man how to promote Top Rank must be hanging their head in shame. Well done PBC

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        Black people teaching a ***ish man how to promote Top Rank must be hanging their head in shame. Well done PBC
        As a ***ish man, I love it. PBC is the best outfit in boxing b cause al haymon I S the smartest man in boxing and Espinosa is the most pro boxing ally on any network

Comment

Yall need to re-do this headline. When you say failed test, the first thing I think is drug test. I may not be the only one

Comment

Smart to have backup fighters right from the start. Just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              Yall need to re-do this headline. When you say failed test, the first thing I think is drug test. I may not be the only one
              Fully I agree. I read this headline yesterday and that is what I assumed. I have only just read the article now. Not fair on Fulton as a lot of people might just read the headline and not the article as he is not a major name in the sport as of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Smart to have backup fighters right from the start. Just in case.
                Yes, this will have to be the new norm

Comment

Working...
                X