<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I'm Not Ducking Anyone From PBC or Top Rank!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I'm Not Ducking Anyone From PBC or Top Rank!

Egidijus "Mean Machine" Kavaliauskas was game, but Terence "Bud" Crawford was too much. Crawford (36-0, 27 KOs) defended his WBO welterweight world title, knocking down Kavaliauskas three times en route to a ninth-round TKO in front of 10,101 fans at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You need to keeping pushing for these fights, and Bobby A needs to push hard to make em happen.

Comment

nobody lets themselves get hit to entertain the crowd.

Comment

Terence Crawford is not a Duck! He just made a bad choice when he re-signed to TR! He would be P4P #1 had he beaten Pacquiao, DSG, and Thurman, instead of Horn, Benavidez, and Khan!

When I think about it, he probably thought that being on ESPN would be big enough to make PBC guys come to him. He didn't realize that FOX is a big deal too, and he didn't even see DAZN coming...no one did!

My problem with Bud is that, as a student of the game, he should have studied why Oscar, Floyd, Cotto, Mikey, and Pacquiao made their moves! Like the song goes..."I think you're too loyal!" Big Up to DJ Khaled!

Comment

He needs to call out the PBC fighters by name. None of this "I'll fight anyone, it's up to my promoter" BS.

Comment

Crawford is becoming the forgotten man. He should fight Gennady Golovkin, would make a lot of waves.

Comment

Crawford is the man at TR so i bet Arum overpaid him just to keep him secured.

If you were Crawford, would you decline millions of dollars to face soft competition?

I doubt Crawford is eager to face the other guys at pbc cuz if he was, he wouldnt have extended his contract with TR.

Comment

Crawford my guy but he needs to name drop we already knows he'll fight anyone. For his sake if he name drops he's putting that fighter or fighters under pressure. Him not name dropping is making it easy for guys on the pbc side not fight him. Crawford never mentioned me y should I fight smh. 2020 needs to be better

Comment

PBC fighters are ducking Crawford. I think that is clear as day.

Comment

Crawford is dangerous for many reasons, but mostly for 2: He can ajust and he's a bad motherfacker!

Comment

Working...
                    X