No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Romero Duno Confident of Shocking Ryan Garcia in Force

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Romero Duno Confident of Shocking Ryan Garcia in Force

WBO-NABO Lightweight Champion Romero "Ruthless" Duno (W21 KO16 L1) is in top form as his upcoming bout against "King Ry" Ryan Garcia (W18 KO15 L0) approaches. Duno has been training in Las Vegas with head coach Rodel Mayol and assistant coach Stanley Godinez. He was also under the tutelage of strength and conditioning coach Angel "Memo" Heredia who was very impressed with the hard work and dedication of Duno.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is this Fight going to start the Televised card? It seems like it would be the fight just before the Main Event, But with Reynoso training both Ryan Garcia and Canelo he might want time to get Canelo ready.

Comment

This fight is the chief support to the main event...

Comment

funny mofo in the comment section saying she looks like chicken little. haha ryan sure takes after his mother, he looks a lot like her and speaks like her/has the same mannerisms.

Comment

Duno lands that wild right hook to the chin, fight is over!

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
            Is this Fight going to start the Televised card? It seems like it would be the fight just before the Main Event, But with Reynoso training both Ryan Garcia and Canelo he might want time to get Canelo ready.

This is the other card I'm looking forward to. But most of the time that a trainer has two different fighters, they usually don't fight one after another to give the trainer time to prepare.

Comment

Duno is gonna get him outta there like an evacuee!

Duno by stoppage in 6

Comment

I'm pulling for Duno but my mind is telling me that KingRy is going to jab and move and grab his way to a decision. Duno is aggressive, hard hitting and tough but I see the shorter, slower Romero getting outboxed. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                  I'm pulling for Duno but my mind is telling me that KingRy is going to jab and move and grab his way to a decision. Duno is aggressive, hard hitting and tough but I see the shorter, slower Romero getting outboxed. I hope I'm wrong.
                  this right here....plus duno's conditioning ****** the last time i saw him fight

Comment

Working...
                  X