No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: First Class: A Celebration of Taylor vs. Prograis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: First Class: A Celebration of Taylor vs. Prograis

By Tris Dixon - THE 140lbs World Boxing Super Series delivered in the most magnificent fashion when Scottish grit met American ambition and produced a classic. The WBSS has a welcome habit of producing Fight of the Year contenders and the classic between victor Josh Taylor and Regis Prograis stands alongside any of the thrillers the tournament has...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Josh should fight
    Mikey!

Comment

This wasn't even a good fight. Prograis got his ass kicked. Prograis was overrated and so is Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Josh should fight
        Mikey!
        You must want Taylor hurt...

Comment

i'm with anothe rguy who says prograis is overrated as hell. he has power, but he reminds me of omar figueroa. no boxing style to speak of. when he's not landing power he looks god awful.

overrated fight, bad division

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i'm with anothe rguy who says prograis is overrated as hell. he has power, but he reminds me of omar figueroa. no boxing style to speak of. when he's not landing power he looks god awful.

overrated fight, bad division
            Thank you sir. I just wrote that when the fight was somewhere in eight round. This fight was pretty bad, not on level like GGG - Derevyancheko or. Beterbiev -Gvozdyk.

Both guys have awful styles, they are actually blocking punches with their faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              This wasn't even a good fight. Prograis got his ass kicked. Prograis was overrated and so is Taylor.
              What? Are you kidding me? The best matchup of the year and tis is what you have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                What? Are you kidding me? The best matchup of the year and tis is what you have to say.
                I seen much better fights this year. Prograis was given for too much credit. I watched it on mute and though Prograis barely won 2rds. I guess I shouldn't be a complete hater and give Taylor credit for that but given Prograis size, I knew he'd get exposed sooner or later.

Comment

LOL, LOOK AT THE SALT IN THIS THREAD. Some of you guy are so sad and transparent. I dont think NewEngland and BOXFAN are actually fans of Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    I seen much better fights this year. Prograis was given for too much credit. I watched it on mute and though Prograis barely won 2rds. I guess I shouldn't be a complete hater and give Taylor credit for that but given Prograis size, I knew he'd get exposed sooner or later.
                    Prograis was picking Taylor apart from the outside. Taylor adjusted and made Progress fight in the inside while pushing him back. At the end of the fight Prograis was hurting him again.

I do not know what fight were you watching.

Comment

Working...
                    X