Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quillin-Angulo LIVE Results: Jesus Ramos Crushes Rickey Edwards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Quillin-Angulo LIVE Results: Jesus Ramos Crushes Rickey Edwards

Unbeaten middleweight prospect Petr Khamukov picked up his first career win inside the distance, hammering Randy Fuentes en route to a 4th round stoppage victory Saturday evening at Rabobank Arena in Bakersfield, Calif.

[Click Here To Read More]

When I watch the PBC prelims I realise just how many prospects and contenders PBC really does have....Mexicans, Russians, Dominicans, Americans, etc.....haymon really has done some great behind the scenes work to scout out up and coming talent
    Last edited by Oldskoolg; 09-21-2019, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Maybe a bit premature to call Quillin faded. Wait till after the bout. Faded indicates slipped badly. Definitely true for Angulo.

Comment

Man that is a G suit Dominic Breazeale is sporting....he dropped some Benjamin’s on those vines

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          When I watch the PBC prelims I realise just how many prospects and contenders PBC really does have....Mexicans, Russians, Dominicans, Americans, etc.....haymon really has done some great behind the scenes work to scout out up and coming talent

This whole card is trash from top to bottom. I just have it on to support boxing. But it's a horrible card, let's be honest with ourselves.

Comment

Then suck his balls like you know how!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
              This whole card is trash from top to bottom. I just have it on to support boxing. But it's a horrible card, let's be honest with ourselves.
              It's pointless telling him anything negative when it comes to Al Haymon,...
              That fool would deepthroat Al Haymon if he could for free and he'll even swallow Al's jizz......

Comment

Man that is a G suit Dominic Breazeale is sporting....he dropped some Benjamin’s on those vines
                Suck his balls too!

Comment

Rivera would be a problem for any of the top guys at lightweight. Just has to tighten up on his defense a bit and stop pushing his jab like he does at times. I always forget he's fighting at 135lbs when I see him. He has the size and frame of a welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    Rivera would be a problem for any of the top guys at lightweight. Just has to tighten up on his defense a bit and stop pushing his jab like he does at times. I always forget he's fighting at 135lbs when I see him. He has the size and frame of a welterweight.
                    Agreed, impressive talent for sure

Comment

Working...
                    X