Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Remains A Hot Ticket, as Chicago Bill Nears Sold Out Status

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Usyk Remains A Hot Ticket, as Chicago Bill Nears Sold Out Status

Oleksandr Usyk's forthcoming heavyweight debut is a hot ticket. The appeal surrounding the unbeaten former World cruiserweight champion has already surpassed expectations with three weeks still to go before his Oct. 12 showdown versus undefeated heavyweight Tyrone Spong. Their bout will stream live on DAZN from DePaul University's Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Ill.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk vs. Ruiz for the UNDISPUTED HW crown 1 day would be amazing!

Comment

Hopefully he loses to this unknown "Spong" guy so we can end this nonsense of him becoming HW champ.

Comment

That's pretty impressive for a foreign fighter in his first headline bill in the USA in a sad city like Chitcago

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
          Hopefully he loses to this unknown "Spong" guy so we can end this nonsense of him becoming HW champ.
          LOL, Spong IS known my friend, which is how we know that he is getting played with.

There will be some entertaining fights at HW for Usyk - I wouldn't bet on him to be a WC just yet but I'll be rooting for him along the way.

Comment

wow selling more tickets than Charlo in Houston doe

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
              Why do you care?

You sound worried that he can beat your fav fighter....

Let me guess, is it Ruiz Jr.? AJ?

Comment

But who is Bivol fighting?

Comment

Not shocking with the population of Eastern Europeans and Russians in Chicago. Didn't Jarell Miller vs Adamek also sell out the same arena?

How big is the arena?

Comment

i literally looked today for tickets and all thats left is nose bleeds. $75 a pop

Comment

Working...
                    X