Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quillin Wants Rematch With Truax in Minneapolis or Brooklyn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Quillin Wants Rematch With Truax in Minneapolis or Brooklyn

It was the perfect start for Peter Quillin in Saturday's super middleweight IBF title eliminator against Caleb Truax at the Armory in Minneapolis. For two rounds, Quillin landed crisp jabs and timely counter punches. The fighter known as "Kid Chocolate" won both rounds on the scorecards. But the third round never came. Quillin's quest for a second division title hit a snag when he collided with Truax midway in the second round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good idea, let it be the undercard on a regular FOX show.

Comment

it's funny I missed the fight and still didn't miss the fight I feel bad for the fans who paid to see that bs SMH

Comment

I don’t get it
        Goes to the corner and before he can work on the cut , the doctor comes in
        Takes a look at it , asks him if he can see from the eye , says no
        Mumbles something ( sounded like he was asking him not telling him ) call it off
        Looks around and tells the ref it’s over
        At least give the fighter a chance , that’s why he’s got a cut man
        I think we’ve all seen worst , Badou Jack , he had to fight with it and he gets to keep a nice scar for life

Comment

Quillin is a joke, being told to give up his belt just to duck another fighter/fighting on another platform (even though roc nation offered him 1.5m extra to just take the fight), came back cant make weight then lost to Danny Jacobs and PBC/Al Haymon is here trying to sell him back to the public, in the next 2 fights he will go start calling himself the baddest man on the planet and claim to be fighting killers back to back... this thing where they (PBC) want to apply 1 formula to every prospect/fighter on their stable, get them to 37 - 0 fighting sweet potatoes then do a PPV with manny pacquiao is hilarious

Comment

Working...
          X