Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Christina Hammer - Tense Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Christina Hammer - Tense Face To Face

Shields, Hammer Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undefeated middleweight champions Claressa Shields and Christina Hammer went face-to-face in New York on Wednesday just three days before arguably the most significant event in women's boxing history this Saturday live on SHOWTIME from Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, N.J. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shields looks like that baby mother that always wants to beat up on the pretty side chick lol

Comment

Where the fuck are the posters talking about how hot Hammer is??

Comment

Shield's is intimidatingly confident, towards other women. It is that same kind of aura that the Williams sisters had/have in the sport of Tennis. 'To be fair athletes or not, many black women seem to have this attitude about them 'And I don't necessarily think that it is bad' especially not within boxing.

Christine Hammer looks quite stiff and intimidated in my opinion. 'Could be a early night'

Comment

Sheilds is gonna rearange Hammer's" nose from the jump & bust her up until the ref stops it.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            I think she is. I don't know why, but I like a fućked up nose.

Comment

Yeah I don’t know what they are seeing 😂. Her eyebrows alone put a man off.

Comment

A few comments. Hammer has a cool adam's apple. Dmitry salita used to be a smooth boxer. Now he's one fat mofo. Claressa's body looks REAL on point.

Comment

Better yet where are the blind ones who said Shields is better looking

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Better yet where are the blind ones who said Shields is better looking
                    Word, where’s all these posters at in the thread with the poll?

Comment

Working...
                    X