Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joyce: I Won't KO Stiverne In 1st, Like Wilder; I'm Not There Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Joyce: I Won't KO Stiverne In 1st, Like Wilder; I'm Not There Yet

Joe Joyce intends to challenge Deontay Wilder one day for the American knockout artist's WBC heavyweight title. Seven fights into his promising professional career, though, Joyce realizes he isn't quite on Wilder's level as a finisher just yet. Comparing these tall, hard-hitting heavyweights still is inevitable because Joyce is scheduled to box Bermane Stiverne on Saturday night in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Since stiverne is clearly retired on active duty and a slob I’m sure that’s possible

Comment

I think he could if he made an effort, this version of Stiverne is a gatekeeper at best

Comment

Joyce is going to have work very carefully to keep from knocking Stiverne out in the first round. Dude came to lay down.

Comment

I don’t think Stiverne could shadow box for more than 6 without collapsing in exhaustion. It would be a mercy to try and take him out earlier

Comment

Stiverne has no intention of lasting 7 rounds. I’ll be impressed if he does. I’m expecting a Malik Scott style dive towards the end of round 1.

Comment

Man, I remember when Stiverne and Wilder faced off in their first fight. It was toss-up who would win. I thought Stiverne would clip Wilder and stop him in the mid to late rounds, I was pretty damn wrong on that one.

Crazy to see how different their careers went after that.

Comment

No, you'll take him out in 2

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                  Man, I remember when Stiverne and Wilder faced off in their first fight. It was toss-up who would win. I thought Stiverne would clip Wilder and stop him in the mid to late rounds, I was pretty damn wrong on that one.

Crazy to see how different their careers went after that.
                  Real talk right there

Comment

They are moving this guy along quickly as far as ranking and experience guys for his what 8th pro fight. Look at the bums wilder was fighting in his 8th pro fight. The difference is night and day

Comment

Working...
                    X