Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine Worried That Horn Will Use Dirty 'Pacquiao Fight Tactics'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Mundine Worried That Horn Will Use Dirty 'Pacquiao Fight Tactics'

Anthony Mundine has raised his concern about Jeff Horn's alleged tendency to lead with his head before Friday's night Brisbane bout between the pair. Allegations of headbutting have long dogged Horn, with the camps of Manny Pacquiao, Gary Corcoran and Terence Crawford both making the claim against the Australian fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mundine still trying to get inside the Hornets head and frustrate him.
    The only thing I see happening is Jeff knocking out Choc in the 10th.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Mundine still trying to get inside the Hornets head and frustrate him.
      The only thing I see happening is Jeff knocking out Choc in the 10th.
      Both horn and mundine are garbage either way , neither of them can compete with the elite welters

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
        Both horn and mundine are garbage either way , neither of them can compete with the elite welters
        I think horn can mix it with the welters but their fight is at 154.
        Mundine will be drained just coming down to that weight.
        I think Horn will knock him out.
        Hopefully Horn feels better at this weight and stays their.

Comment

Any Aussie in the Forum can tell me if Australia is buzzing about this?

Comment

Yep im going to the fight. 2nd row so atleast ill be amongst the action. $1650 for these seats with meals and drinks. Still cheaper than a GGG/Clenelo fight up the front so im ok with it. Should be a entertaining fight. Best its gets over here lol.
            Originally posted by Blueboy3 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Blueboy3 View Post
              token aussie of the forum here, yeah we are mate. Call us desperate but Mundine is pretty controversial over here and Horn beat Manny only last year so we are riiiiight up behind this one! I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by techdude69 View Post
                Yep im going to the fight. 2nd row so atleast ill be amongst the action. $1650 for these seats with meals and drinks. Still cheaper than a GGG/Clenelo fight up the front so im ok with it. Should be a entertaining fight. Best its gets over here lol.
                Daaaaaamn, sounds clean. The Hornet might knock Mundine tf out if he's drained. Horn's fights are usually wild though, so shout out to you being so close.

Comment

Mundine is obviously psyching Horn up. But, his concern is legit, Pacquiao's head was busted in two places, not by Horn's fists.

Comment

Mundine? I didn't even that motha****a was still alive

Comment

Working...
                    X