Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesus Cuellar: Gervonta Davis is Overrated; He's No Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Jesus Cuellar: Gervonta Davis is Overrated; He's No Mayweather!

NEW YORK Jesus Cuellar hasn't fought in 16 months and has moved up from featherweight to fight Gervonta Davis at 130 pounds. Those are among the reasons Davis is consistently listed as an 8-1 favorite over Cuellar in their 12-round fight Saturday night. A confident Cuellar is certain there's not nearly that much separating him from Davis and can't wait to prove it when they fight for a vacant version of the WBA's super featherweight title at Brooklyn's Barclays Center (Showtime).
    [Click Here To Read More]

“The only true great fighter in all of boxing is Mayweather.” Jesus Cuellar

Only way to beat Mayweather is with a bat- Nacho Bernstein

My Latino brothas knows it BoxRec knows it everyone knows it.
    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 04-20-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      He’s a good fighter, but that’s it. He’s definitely overrated. The only true great fighter in all of boxing is Mayweather. He’s no Mayweather.

He knows it BoxRec knows it everyone knows it.

He will beat the **** out of Loma lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
        He will beat the **** out of Loma lol

Tank or Floyd?

Comment

The jury is still out on Davis. Flashes brilliance, has good speed, power and athleticism. But I do see some flaws and he hasn’t had to dig deep. The latter will happen eventually, but he needs to work on the former before it does. Really interested in seeing how he looks against a swarmer like Cuellar.

Comment

Good luck on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              The jury is still out on Davis. Flashes brilliance, has good speed, power and athleticism. But I do see some flaws and he hasn’t had to dig deep. The latter will happen eventually, but he needs to work on the former before it does. Really interested in seeing how he looks against a swarmer like Cuellar.
              Cueller will make Tank look great.

Comment

shut the **** argensimio mesero,

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Cueller will make Tank look great.
                  Possibly. And maybe that’s what Tank needs. He’s still a work in progress.

Comment

Cuellar is getting stopped in the 8th round I feel he'll give Davis some trouble early on but then Davis will be too much in the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X