Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Uzcategui: Dirrell, Uncle Couldn't Hurt Me; Incident is in Past

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm originally from Michigan, and would normally back the fighter from my home state......but I can't stand either Dirrell.
    Enough already.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      He didnt snuff anyone. Dirrell needs to handle his own business in the ring instead of staying down when he can get up. It’s worse than Ortiz.

I like Dirrell and it’s unfortunate that he’s know for playing possum more than his actual talent but that’s what happens when you do it twice and have to get “rescued” by an uncle sucker punching an unsuspecting man who’s just fought and is in gloves...and ran.

This isnt basketball where if you can get the benefit of the doubt, stay down forever.

Whats that saying?

“A champion is a man who gets up even when he can’t”

Somethin like that?

Got hit low? Low blow back. Rabbit punched? Do it back. Hit after the bell? You too. Show a fighters heart and let the ref worry about it like everyone else does.

I wouldnt be surprised if he incorporates some twitching and sticks his tongue out the side next time
      Good post!!

Comment

It's hard to go for Dirrell after what his uncle did. Even though it wasn't his fault. But if the victim can forgive him then there's no use in hating Leon. Still say he should be punished for a year but anyway. This should be a entertaining fight I'd be surprised if it lasted twelve rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          The whole family is a POS! From soccer flopping Andre trying to start his acting career to his Brother who was fighting with the fans in the stands to his shty sucker punching uncle to always CLASSLESS Clarissa Shields "Im proud UNC!"... Whole family aint right.
          Lmao I don’t know any of them I couldn’t care less. You shouldn’t let them get you worked up. Calm down
          Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 03-02-2018, 05:51 PM.

Comment

I hope Ooze Cat stops Dirrell. I’ve been a fan of his for awhile and have always felt he is an underrated wildcard at 168, unknown to many because he’s from Venezuela and didn’t get much push at all in the US by whoever his promoter is/was. His only actual loss was against Korobov at 160 I believe, and Korobov is/was a top middleweight who’s career has fallen off for some reason after Andy Lee hit a 10 run comeback home run with his right hook against Korobov. And the fight between Ooze Cat and Korobov was close IIRC. Anyways, he has legit power and underrated skills and I’m really hoping he can get himself a world title by beating Dirrell but I’m certainly not confident enough to bet on it. You never know which version of Dirrell will show up. The thespian or the Olympian

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Lmao I don’t know any of them I couldn’t care less. You shouldn’t let them get you worked up. Calm down
              It just hurts worse because I used to root for Andre....im good though

Comment

That's saying a mouth full being sucker punched by a 300 lbs man. He didn't so much as flinch from that punch. They should have arrested that punk, locked him up and threw away the key.

He was just frustrated that his nephew doesn't have it anymore. He is a washed up fighter now and I predict that he gets knocked out this time legitimately tonight by Uzcategui.

Comment

Dirrell's uncle shouldn't be allowed to work his corner tonight. The NYSAC should reinforce that Maryland suspension also by keeping him out of Andre's corner and away from ringside.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Dirrell's uncle shouldn't be allowed to work his corner tonight. The NYSAC should reinforce that Maryland suspension also by keeping him out of Andre's corner and away from ringside.
                    That's a real disgrace Uncle Lawson is working the corner. Uzi was throwing a combination when the bell rang. Did not look blatant. Dirrell quitting is just icing on his entire near miss career. Most talent in all of the Super Six tournament, but he has a quitters heart.
                    I see him quitting again tonight.
                    Uzi RTD9

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
                      That's a real disgrace Uncle Lawson is working the corner. Uzi was throwing a combination when the bell rang. Did not look blatant. Dirrell quitting is just icing on his entire near miss career. Most talent in all of the Super Six tournament, but he has a quitters heart.
                      I see him quitting again tonight.
                      Uzi RTD9
                      Without question; It's both disgraceful and shameful, that he's working the corner. In addition, you are right. One can stick a fork in Andre Dirrell because the "Matrix" is finished as an elite fighter. He have lost more than just a step. He is so slow now that even the slowest of his opponents are now catching him flush on the chin. Therefore, I am predicting a victory by way of knockout stoppage for Uzcategui.

Comment

Working...
                      X