Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Max Schmeling Gym Might Close, Culcay, Turchi-Nielsen, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Max Schmeling Gym Might Close, Culcay, Turchi-Nielsen, More

The chief support to the World Boxing Super Series semifinal on Saturday (Feb 24) in Nuremberg fell apart when Nieky Holzken stepped in for Juergen Braehmer to face Callum Smith and that left Dmitry Chudinov without a fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Come on, you can't close down the Max Schmeling Gym, someone save it! For the legend's sake! Keep the spirit alive. Gives me goosebumps all over. Maximillian Adolph Otto Siegfried Schmeling, a lion walking among men, the great Max Schmeling. Here he lies, here he died, resisted the ****s, defeated Joe Louis, forever to be remembered. Semi-boner right now.
    Last edited by TheUntouchable; 02-23-2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Damn bro that stinks....or should I say 'that schmels'

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Damn bro that stinks....or should I say 'that schmels'

Shame on you, everything I built up, everything I felt about Max Schmeling, it's gone out of the window. You killed the boner.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
          Shame on you, everything I built up, everything I felt about Max Schmeling, it's gone out of the window. You killed the boner.
          You could say that if it weren't for me, you'd have a Max Swelling right now

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            You could say that if it weren't for me, you'd have a Max Swelling right now
            I could be Max Shelling!

Comment

I have an impression boxing is on a decline ever since Klitschko are retired.
              I can't remember a title fight in recent years there other than Briedis and Usyk versus that fu.cker Huck

Comment

What the hell happened to German boxing?

Comment

No more TV money in Germany - they have problems generating money with boxing since that huge deal Sauerland had with the state owned channel expired a couple of years ago

Comment

Working...
                  X