Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin Rematch is "Imminent" - Says Golden Boy Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin Rematch is "Imminent" - Says Golden Boy Prez

Despite whatever was reported on Thursday, the rematch between unified middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) and Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez - who fought to a spirited draw back in September - is not finalized, as of yet.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo wins 118-110 You heard it here first

Comment

How imminent are we talking here? like Mar 3rd at Barclays Imminent? Like a big supercard from the old days? lmao

Comment

Canelo once again carrying the torch that tbe passed down

Comment

I hope the fight lands in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
            I hope the fight lands in Vegas.
            Of course you do, you little Red Balls-hugger. You love those crooked judges.

Comment

Is there purse bid regarding judges or they getting paid under the table again?

Comment

"You can't go wrong with Vegas. We were treated very, very well for the first fight." lol, no **** you were treated well in Vegas. It's doubtful they'd have the fight in NY but it'd be nice to see. I don't recall Canelo ever fighting in a location where he doesn't have the home field advantage in terms of fans. Vegas, California, Texas, all areas where Canelo fans would be the vast majority. Not so much in NY.

Comment

EVeryone ready to sign but no one signing tf?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    Of course you do, you little Red Balls-hugger. You love those crooked judges.
                    you again? Didn't I already put you in your place.

Comment

Working...
                    X