Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn Trainer: No Judges From Australia, No Advantage for Us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Horn Trainer: No Judges From Australia, No Advantage for Us

Trainer/manager Glenn Rushton really gets annoyed when Jeff Horn's detractors degrade his upset of Manny Pacquiao by claiming he benefited from hometown judging. None of the three judges that scored their 12-round, 147-pound title fight for Horn on July 2 at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane are from Australia. Two are American New York's Waleska Roldan (117-111) and Arizona's Chris Flores (115-113) and the other, Ramon Cerdan (115-113), is Argentinean.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is that the Lisa Giampa who had Russel drawing with Loma 114-114 ?

What could possibly go wrong.......

Comment

Fighting in your hometown under your promoter judges most always slant home plus you lost to manny in foul fest zero pts taken away Arum tried setting up huge rematch

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
        Is that the Lisa Giampa who had Russel drawing with Loma 114-114 ?

What could possibly go wrong.......
        Yes. Honestly, I don't give a **** if people get offended, but females should NOT EVER be judges in professional combat sports. Maybe it's in their biological makeup, but it seems they vote for whoever their vagina tingles for most.

Almost like the primal instinct of seeing two males compete over a female (themselves in this case), and they subconsciously 'choose' who they prefer as their mate and then become fixated on that fighter and can't judge objectively.

Adelaide Byrd 118-110 Canelo, vs GGG of course.
        C.J. Ross, 114-114 Canelo, vs Mayweather.

Or maybe females are just bribed easier I don't know. I still prefer my explanation though Females can stick to sucking the fighters off AFTER the match, but no judging.

Comment

So do we all see Bob Arums crafty plan to transfer the WBO belt from Manny to Crawford?
          Mark my words. Corcoran will win, one way or another, then he'll be fighting Crawford.

Would have been so much better if he just had Pacquiao fight Crawford to begin with.

Comment

No advantage? Then come out of your hole. Cut the apron strings and prove you're not scared.
            Last edited by Corelone; 12-12-2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X