Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Angry: Online Keyboard Warriors Say I Fight Dirty!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Angry: Online Keyboard Warriors Say I Fight Dirty!

Jeff Horn is angered by accusations he fights "dirty" but will stay true to the style that won him the WBO welterweight title in his first defence of the belt on Wednesday night. That's despite the best efforts of Gary Corcoran and his co-trainer Frank Greaves to sway the referee and judges in anticipation of another hometown decision in Brisbane.
    [Click Here To Read More]

horn is the ward of australia. only his delusional hometown fans overlook his blatant cheating and gifts so thats what will continue. its the only thing that can fuel him economically.

Comment

Jeff has a cut of the Aussie economy. He's bankrolled by tax money. That's not just accolades, it's real financial pre$$ure on all the officials.

Comment

This is PRO boxing ladies!!

This is a boxer's [relatively short] career and they do what they have to do to win. This is a buisness first and sport second.

When I climbed through the ropes I saw in the opposite corner a tough warrior mother****er that wanted to beat the sh't outta me and knock me unconscious and possibly kill me.

I had to be tougher and do what ever the **** I had to do to win. If that meant throwing a tight hook in close, missing with my glove but connnecting with elbow, f'ck em. I'm not in there to **** spiders.

Just ask Orlando Salido after he fought Loma, or Ward after he fought Kov #2... the list goes on.

It's only the arm chair critics or those in the amateur scene that don't get this.

Comment

yess, hatton used to be accused of holding and hitting, b-hop uses his head as an extra hand too. lol.

Comment

First Horn wanted to fight Pac again, then Mayweather, called out Mcgregor, threatened Crawford with defeat and now he want to **** up the whole internet!

What a warrior! Greg Horn is he is willing to take on anybody

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              horn is the ward of australia. only his delusional hometown fans overlook his blatant cheating and gifts so thats what will continue. its the only thing that can fuel him economically.
              His head butt & elbow combinations are wicked. Low blows are solid too..

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                This is PRO boxing ladies!!

This is a boxer's [relatively short] career and they do what they have to do to win. This is a buisness first and sport second.

When I climbed through the ropes I saw in the opposite corner a tough warrior mother****er that wanted to beat the sh't outta me and knock me unconscious and possibly kill me.

I had to be tougher and do what ever the **** I had to do to win. If that meant throwing a tight hook in close, missing with my glove but connnecting with elbow, f'ck em. I'm not in there to **** spiders.

Just ask Orlando Salido after he fought Loma, or Ward after he fought Kov #2... the list goes on.

It's only the arm chair critics or those in the amateur scene that don't get this.
                we all understand that fighters have a "fu-ck it do anything it takes to win mentality" but the refs shouldn't have that same mentality. they are the refs. if they arent going to enforce the rules climb out of the ring so we can at least get a better view.

Comment

His face shows he lost to Pacquiao really.

Comment

Horn is just clumsy and 'rugged'.

He is not a 'dirty fighter' like Bhop or Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X