Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Grinding Hard For Sadam Ali Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Grinding Hard For Sadam Ali Showdown

Miguel Cotto Training Camp Photos - Four-division world champion Miguel Cotto (41-5, 33 KOs) hosted a media workout today at the Wild Card Boxing Club in Los Angeles ahead of the final fight of the future Hall of Famer's career, which will be against Sadam "World Kid" Ali (25-1, 14 KOs) for Cotto's WBO World Junior Middleweight Championship. The action will take place at the World's Most Famous Arena, Madison Square Garden, and will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

greedy greedy greedy. cotto is the ***** of boxing. makes his money by being a loser. people just pay for that name

Comment

I'll begrudgingly watch this fight. Plus i kinda like Rey Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        greedy greedy greedy. cotto is the ***** of boxing. makes his money by being a loser. people just pay for that name
        A record that includes

Pacman
        Margarito x2
        Mayweather
        Mosley
        Canelo
        Martinez
        Clottey
        Judah

I know he didn't win all of those fights, but he fought them. you win some, you lose some. I think the fact that you say people just pay for the name may be a reason he's retiring as he'll just be another stepping stone name.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
          A record that includes

Pacman
          Margarito x2
          Mayweather
          Mosley
          Canelo
          Martinez
          Clottey
          Judah

I know he didn't win all of those fights, but he fought them. you win some, you lose some. I think the fact that you say people just pay for the name may be a reason he's retiring as he'll just be another stepping stone name.
          i dont dispute he was a good fighter but hes not anymore. not sure why he gets this freebie fight for big money. im guessing it will do good ratings so i blame the ignorant people who want to see sh-it. just like last election

Comment

Who should Cotto be fighting instead?

Comment

I honestly would rather see the Margarito triology over this fight. Cotto v. Liam Smith would be much better also.
              Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 11-21-2017, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Thought this fight happened already 😧

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  i dont dispute he was a good fighter but hes not anymore. not sure why he gets this freebie fight for big money. im guessing it will do good ratings so i blame the ignorant people who want to see sh-it. just like last election
                  So...the fact that Cotto is out of prime and still gave Canelo a close fight with a 20lb weight difference, makes him "not a good fighter?"

Did you watch little Cotto beat the ribs off of that big headed middleweight Kamegai?

Let's pretend we did not see the Mayweather/Marquez fight and act like Cotto is "overrated..."

Let's pretend chest acne, plaster wraps and magic asian rice pellets never happened in this sport. But yea, "Cotto is overrated..."

Peasants...

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
                    A record that includes

Pacman
                    Margarito x2
                    Mayweather
                    Mosley
                    Canelo
                    Martinez
                    Clottey
                    Judah

Never been the biggest Cotto fan, but his resume speaks for itself. Pac, Margarito, Canelo, Clottey and Mosley all in their primes - Judah and Mayweather, not too far off...Martinez was his only high profile gimme. Respect to Miguelito

Comment

Working...
                    X